Have no fear Taco Tuesday is here! Now let’s get creative. Forget about your regular shmegular ground beef tacos, chicken fajitas is where it’s at. This recipe is fun and easy peasy. No mess in the kitchen and only a few things to throw in the dishwasher once you are done. Get your salt ready because you’re going to want some margaritas with this meal!
- Boneless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Bell Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow, & Orange)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- Tortillas, warmed
For toppings: Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine onion, peppers, chicken, olive oil, and spices.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Spread ingredients onto baking sheet.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes. Turn over to broil for a few minutes. Don’t let the veggies burn.
- Warm up tortillas in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve in warm tortillas and add your favorite toppings.