What better way than to start your Memorial Day Weekend off with some crab legs? My boyfriend and I were thinking of going to Joe’s Crab Shack until we realized we were going to drop $100 on dinner. Instead, we decided to make a ShopRite run and were able to get all the ingredients to make the crab legs and side dishes for $70. Let me add that we also got dessert LOL. All of this and we were also able to be in the comfort of our own home 🙂 This was by far the best batch of crab legs I have ever made because I used a different ingredient. BEER! No stove top steaming required either. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 2 lbs. Jumbo Snow Crab Legs
- 2 Bottles of Summer Shandy Beer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Minced Garlic
- 2 Lemons sliced
- Weber N’Orleans Cajun’ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash your crab legs in cold water.
- Prepare an aluminum pan deep enough to hold all the crab legs with the 2 bottles of beer and 2 tables spoons of butter.
- Place crab legs into the pan and then add minced garlic, lemon slices on top, and finish with sprinkling cajun seasoning.
- Bake the crab legs for 20 minutes.